The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has approved the immediate termination of the appointments of 21 heads of parastatals, agencies, and government companies of the FCT Administration (FCTA).
Wike, in a statement by his Director of Press, Office of the Minister, Anthony Ogunleye, on Wednesday, ordered the affected appointees to hand over the affairs of their offices to the most senior officers in rank.
Read the Full Statement below:
FCTA PRESS STATEMENT
The Honourable Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike CON, has relieved the heads of the following parastatals, agencies and government companies of the FCTA of their appointments with immediate effect.
- Group MD/CEO, Abuja investment Company Ltd
- CEO/MD, Abuja Markets Management Ltd
- MD/CEO, Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company
- CEO/MD, Abuja Property Development Company
- CEO/MD Abuja Technology Village Free Trade Zone Company
- CEO/MD Abuja Film Village International
- CEO/MD Powernoth AICL Equipment Leasing Company Ltd
- MD Abuja Broadcasting Corporation
- MD, Abuja Enterprise Agency
- GM, FCT Water Board
- DG, FCT Emergency Management Agency
- Executive Secretary, FCT Primary Healthcare Board
- Director General, Hospital Management Board
- Director, Abuja Environmental Protection Board
- Director, FCT Scholarship Board
- Director FCT Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board
- Director, Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board
- Coordinator, Abuja Infrastructure Investment Center
- Director, FCT Health Insurance Scheme
- Coordinator, Satellite Towns Development Department
- Coordinator, Abuja Metropolitan Management Council
They are to hand over the affairs of their offices to the most senior officers in rank.
Appointments into the offices will be made in due course.
DIRECTOR OF PRESS
(OFFICE OF THE MINISTER)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MaTaZ ArIsInGTexas The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has urged President Bola Tinubu to shun the “LGBT accord which will legalise lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) in Nigeria”. MURIC gave the advice on Saturday in a statement signed by the group’s Executive Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola. The statement said: “Western countries under the aegis of…
MaTaZ ArIsInGTexas The Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria, David Greene has affirmed the embassy’s commitment to resolving issues related to visa applications. Greene provided this assurance during an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja. Greene emphasized the embassy’s dedication to resolving visa-related issues, acknowledging the current gap between demand…
1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
MaTaZ ArIsInGTexas The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the last general election, Mr Peter Obi, has slammed President Bola Tinubu for producing a large number of contingents at the ongoing Climate Change Conference, COP28, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Obi’s statement followed a report that Tinubu arrived in Dubai with 1,411 delegates,…