The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has postponed its Mega Youth Rally as rumours surrounding the alleged poor health status of Bola Ahmed Tinubu continue.
Reports in the media have it that Tinubu was rushed off stage at the party’s presidential rally in Niger State on Wednesday allegedly due to ill-health.
In a statement by the National Youth Mobilisation Directorate of the APC Tinubu-Kashim Shettima Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), obtained by this newspaper and dated Thursday, December 15, 2022, APC youth members are told to watch out for a new date.
The statement said Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, who is the National Youth Coordinator of the Tinubu-Shettima PCC, directed that the Saturday rally be rescheduled.
It cited Thursday’s death of Ademola Seriki, an ally of the APC candidate who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, as one of the reasons for the postponement.
- Police exhume Mohbad’s corpse, nurse arrested
- FULL TEXT: President Tinubu’s First Address At UN General Assembly
- Peter Obi files 51 Grounds of Appeal against the tribunal judgment at Supreme Court, Atiku Files 35
- “How Naira Marley drugs women, have s3x with them and threatens to kill them with Sam Larry” 4G Xbox narrates
- You’ve proved us wrong over Muslim-Muslim ticket — Northern Christians tell Tinubu
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com