About 27 former Super Eagles players have arrived in Kano to kick off the Tinubu/Shettima presidential campaign tour, which will take place at the Sani Abacha Stadium.
The ex-Nigerian footballers were welcomed to the state on Friday by Baffa Baba Danagundi, a former Kano state assembly member.
Addressing the media, Danagundi promised to make the former footballers’ stay in the state memorable as they embark on a national presidential campaign tour in support of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Kashim Shettima, his running mate.
Tinubu is the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) ahead of the 2023 election.
The former Super Eagles players in Kano for the tour include Daniel Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Victor Ikpeba, Julius Aghahowa, Mutiu Adepoju, Taribo West, and Emmanuel Babayaro, among others.
See more photos below:
- Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria – MURIC
- U.S. Embassy in Nigeria vows to address visa challenges
- 1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com