World-leading policy institute and think-tank forum, Chatham House has invited the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi to discuss his plans for Nigerians ahead of the February 25, 2023 presidential elections.
Obi, former governor of Anambra State, is expected to attend the event slated for January 16, 2023 in London, the United Kingdom.
The event is part of a series of events and outputs examining Nigeria’s 2023 elections.
On December 5, 2022, Obi’s counterpart in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu made an appearance at Chatham House in London, where he revealed some of his plans for major sectors like defense, economy, education, and technology.
Tinubu had also delegated some of his allies including serving governors and lawmakers to answer questions posed by participants at the event, one which attracted widespread criticisms.
- Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria – MURIC
- U.S. Embassy in Nigeria vows to address visa challenges
- 1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com