Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign – Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat
Lagos State Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat has been caught on video launching a verbal attack at Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
In the video, Hamzat was heard saying that Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos after “they developed and stabilized” the South-West state.
The Lagos state Deputy Governor who also claimed that Peter Obi can’t campaign in Lagos, asked the former Anambra state governor to go back to his state.
- Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria – MURIC
- U.S. Embassy in Nigeria vows to address visa challenges
- 1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com