By Bayo Aina
After the strategic meeting between the NLC National President, Comrade Ayuba Wabba and the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, the arrangement is taking shape for the massive nationwide campaigns to take Nigeria back. (#TakeBackNaija).
176,640 units to be activated nationwide with party logo and materials for all citizens and working masses who are owners of the Labour Party to register before commencement of national rallies in September.
The rollout of the composite structures of the NLC, TUC, National Consultative Front, CLO, ASUU, NANS, NMA, PCN, NUJ, Christian and Muslim associations, market women associations, farmers association, and transport unions for their own.
To amalgamate with all the 250 Peter Obi Support Network (POSN) nationwide.
Local and Nigerian Diaspora supported campaign outreaches across the 36 states and the FCT.
In choosing who is best to lead Nigeria out of the mess this administration, and the past ones, to be honest have dug the country into, who do we support and who do we vote for in the next general election?
Unlike in many other states in Nigeria after their executive governors leave office, Peter Obi collects from Anambra State nothing, nada, since leaving office as governor:
- No gratuity
- No pensions
- No houses
- No cars
- No allowances of any kind
- No maintenances of any kind.
- No personal assistants paid by the state.
- No domestic staffs paid by the state.
- No aids sponsored by the state.
- Not even pure water.
- No shishi from the state.
So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.
Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.
Views expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.
- The poetics of Bola Tinubu’s palm kernel
- How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria – Osinbajo
- Buhari’s Appointments Based On Nepotism, Lack Merit – Obasanjo
- Is Buhari a closet OBIdient?
- CBN extends deadline for use of old naira notes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org