An Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced three out of four persons that killed Olufunke Olakuri, daughter of Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti to death by hanging.
The Trial Judge, Justice William Olamide however discharged and acquitted one of the accused who is the public relations officer of Miyetti Allah, Auwàla Abubakar.
Olufunke Olakuri, daughter of Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti was shot dead in June, 2019 by gunmen in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State.
She was buried a few weeks after her gruesome murder.
Her alleged killers were later arrested and arraigned six months after her gruesomemurder.
- Zik joined Ogboni in Lagos
- 2023 February 25 Election: Peter Obi writes letter to Nigerians
- You Are An Illiterate, Fayose Blasts MC Oluomo
- You Are Working For APC, Atiku Knocks INEC
- Sanwo-Olu, call your attack dogs to order – Ify Rhodes-Vivour
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org