An Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced three out of four persons that killed Olufunke Olakuri, daughter of Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti to death by hanging.
The Trial Judge, Justice William Olamide however discharged and acquitted one of the accused who is the public relations officer of Miyetti Allah, Auwàla Abubakar.
Olufunke Olakuri, daughter of Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti was shot dead in June, 2019 by gunmen in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State.
She was buried a few weeks after her gruesome murder.
Her alleged killers were later arrested and arraigned six months after her gruesomemurder.
- WEEP NOT FOR TINUBU, BUT NIGERIA
- Tinubu harangued in London
- Tinubu’s background claim at Chatham House contradicts sworn affidavit to INEC
- Should we still pray in Nigeria?
- The politics of Osun State
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org