Nigerians woke up in Abuja this morning to see this pasted all over the streets. One can imagine what those behind this in their desperation are going to do next, and do in Lagos, their supposed stronghold.
They will be better served to focus their attention on what their principal are going to do for Nigerians as president.
This is in very bad taste!
Is this a campaign?
I hope Prof Yemi Osinbaji’s team will not descend into the gutter with them, not this low.
They should please take the higher ground.
Nigerians will make their choice.
In the words of Michelle Obama, “When they go lower, we go higher”.
- Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria – MURIC
- U.S. Embassy in Nigeria vows to address visa challenges
- 1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org