Nigerians woke up in Abuja this morning to see this pasted all over the streets. One can imagine what those behind this in their desperation are going to do next, and do in Lagos, their supposed stronghold.
They will be better served to focus their attention on what their principal are going to do for Nigerians as president.
This is in very bad taste!
Is this a campaign?
I hope Prof Yemi Osinbaji’s team will not descend into the gutter with them, not this low.
They should please take the higher ground.
Nigerians will make their choice.
In the words of Michelle Obama, “When they go lower, we go higher”.
- Democratisation of Ignorance
- 3m Bandits posing as okada riders invade Lagos; they trooped in within two years
- Proposed U.S. law seeks to punish African countries for ‘aligning’ with Russia
- Hearing on suit seeking REFERENDUM to be heard in October.
- The Southern & Middle Belt Forum Insist That Power Must Shift To The South
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com