The suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, trended on social media on Wednesday following the death of the Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG), Joseph Egbunike.
MaTaZ ArIsInG gathered that Egbunike reportedly slumped and died in his office in Abuja in the late hours of Tuesday.
However, police sources claimed that the senior police officer died of obesity complications at the National Hospital in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
Egbunike headed the Special Investigation Panel that investigated Kyari over his alleged involvement in a multi-billion dollar fraud involving suspected fraudster, Ramon Abbas popularly known as Hushpuppi.
Reacting to his death, some Nigerians have taken to social media to link Kyari to the death of the senior policeman while others claimed that Egbunike’s death was natural.
See some of the reactions below:
- Nigerian men killing their Nurse wives in the US
- Stop Going To Abeokuta, Obi Taunts Tinubu
- For mocking Tinubu’s health, Melaye & Okowa are “imbeciles” – Keyamo
- For peace and progress: Dissolve this marriage of inconvenience?
- Watch the moment Dino Melaye falls on stage at PDP rally to troll Tinubu
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org