A socio-political activist, Reno Omokri has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari cancelled his visit to Zamfara State due to the fresh activities of the bloodthirsty bandits.
It had reported that the president who was scheduled to visit Zamfara State on Thursday, cancelled his trip and rescheduled it for next week.
According to Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, the flight was cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
President Buhari was earlier expected to proceed to Zamfara from Sokoto State where he commissioned some projects provided by the state government.
Reacting, Reno, a former presidential aide, said Buhari cancelled the trip because “bandits in Zamfara have Surface-to Air-Missiles”.
In a post on his Facebook page, Reno said, “the report that General Buhari cancelled his trip to Zamfara because of bad weather is false.
“Buhari cancelled the trip because bandits in Zamfara have Surface-to Air-Missiles. Remember that on Sunday, July 18, 2021, they shot down an airforce jet in Zamfara!
“Buhari is now a victim of the kid-glove treatment he has been meting on bandits and herdsmen because they share ethnicity and religion with him.
“Compare the soft touch he gives them to the iron fist treatment he unleashed on IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.”
- 2023: US EMBASSY DENIES TINUBU VISA, AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HEADS TO CHATHAM HOUSE
- Northern Christian, Muslim Leaders adopt Atiku for 2023 election
- We don’t hold Tinubu’s health condition against him -Datti Ahmed
- Buhari govt a colossal failure – Nigerians rate APC’s chances in 2023
- WHERE WILL PDP GET ITS VOTES IN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org