Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidency.
The former Kwara State Governor said he has a strong record of delivering and experience in making tough decisions.
With this development, Saraki has joined the league of politicians including a former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi; Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu and former Imo Governor Rochas Okorocha, who had formerly indicated interest to contest the 2023 Presidency.
There are speculations that Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President, may also declare his Presidential aspiration soon.
- Democratisation of Ignorance
- 3m Bandits posing as okada riders invade Lagos; they trooped in within two years
- Proposed U.S. law seeks to punish African countries for ‘aligning’ with Russia
- Hearing on suit seeking REFERENDUM to be heard in October.
- The Southern & Middle Belt Forum Insist That Power Must Shift To The South
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com