As we celebrate Christmas with our families and friends, let us not forget DAPO OSHITUYO.
On Wednesday, Dapo Oshituyo was assaulted and brutalised by lawless Security Operatives in the convoy of Ekiti Governor, Kayode Fayemi.
His car was damaged, white robes torn and medicated glasses damaged by Fayemi’s lawless escorts.
Sadly, Fayemi, himself was there and he watched with admiration as Dapo Oshituyo was being brutalized and his car destroyed!
His offense? He used the road at the same time Fayemi and his men were traveling on the road.
Dapo Oshituyo wants justice and he wants Nigerians to help him in getting it.
What is wrong with these so called leaders? To say I am disappointed with Fayemi will be an understatement. This is a man that Ekiti people believed was going to be good for their state.
One of Fayemi’s woeful achievements is the non payment of salaries of the state workers, his administration is owing them up to six months.
It was only a few days ago that Governor Wike critisized him with his ‘NO ROAD’ comment on Akure, Ado-Ekiti Road.
Now Ekiti people can add assaulting a civilian to those ‘achievements.’
I wonder who made these ‘public servants’ ‘Lords’ over Nigerians!
Fayemi needs to make ammends and make them quickly, one of which is to discipline the mad dogs that perpetrated this assault on the victim, and that follow him around.
- Muhammadu Buhari’s Nigerian Presidency And His Niger Republic Development Agenda
- Prof Akintoye Writes Buhari, Says Yoruba People Want To Officially Leave Nigeria Over ‘Killings By State-sponsored Fulani Militias, Others’
- PRIDE GOES BEFORE “E MI LO KAN” AND A HAUGHTY SPIRIT BEFORE A FALL
- Niger(ia’s) President, Buhari signs MoU to import fuel from his country Niger to his supposed country Nigeria
- Amid Alleged Islamisation Agenda, Nigerian Police Academy Commandant, Ahmad Accused Of Replacing Christian Personnel With Muslims
JOIN OUR MaTaZ ArIsInG COMMUNITY!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Our newsletter gives you access to a curated selection of the most important stories daily.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via:
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com