Former Goodluck Jonathan aide, Reno Omokri was on Friday attacked in New York, the city in USA hosting the venue of the ongoing United Nations General Assembly meeting.
Reno Omokri, a known critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, had led some Nigerians abroad to lead an anti-Buhari protest code-named #HarrassBuhariOutOfNewYork.
Shortly after the protest, which he tagged as successful, he was said to have been trailed to his hotel room by an unknown attacker.
Reno Omokri appreciated a certain man named Sean, who he said was his personal bodyguard. He praised Sean for professionally shielding him away from the attacker.
- Covid Apartheid – “instruments of immigration control,” Pres Nana Akufo-Addo
- Monday Lines: The warning from Obasanjo and Jonathan
- BULLYING AT BOARDING SCHOOLS – My Idoani experience
- Celebrating Great Ife At 60
- YOU CAN’T WIN A BATTLE WHOSE SPONSORS ARE YOUR LEADERS
JOIN OUR MaTaZ ArIsInG COMMUNITY!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Our newsletter gives you access to a curated selection of the most important stories daily.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via:
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com