The Lagos State Police Command manning the protest venue of the Yoruba nation agitators and dispersing them with gunshots, water cannons and teargas may have started having its spiritual implications on the officers.
matazarising received a trending voice notes on social media as narrated by one of the ‘officers’ deployed to carry out the operations, he was heard lamenting that many of them are now victims of spiritual attack.
The voice was heard lamenting that, many of the officers who chased away, and beat the protesters, now have their hands swollen, and looking for spiritual solution, pointing out that from the experience they are having with the swollen hands, it was clear that, it is not ordinary.
matazarising deduce from the conversation that the officer was recounting the extraordinary experience the officers were having with a family member. He added that, one of their bosses, a top ranking police officer had equally lost his voice.
‘At a point we took to our heels. Four of our vehicles suddenly developed faults, and we had to flee from the vicinity. All those women traditionalist in white regalia, who we harassed and beaten, all those who beat them now have their hands swollen, and they are all looking for spiritual solution now. Even one of our bosses is also a victim, and has lost his voice. We’ve bitten more than what we can chew’, the voice added.
The ‘policeman’ also attributed the loss of voice by the police chieftain, as spiritual attack, though as at the time of filing this report, it could not be ascertained, but the victim, allegedly links the spiritual attack to the women traditionalists who participated in the protest, who were maltreated.
The Nigerian Police, it is recalled, on Saturday used teargas, water cannons and fired gunshot to disperse hundreds of Yoruba nation agitators who converged at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota Lagos State waving ‘Oduduwa nation’ flags and banners as well as clamouring for a ‘sovereign’ state.
matazarising reported that in the course of the gunshots, a stray bullet allegedly hit a 14 year old hawker identified as Jumoke, and her lifeless body was reportedly taken away by the police.
Jumoke and others were running away to escape from being shot when police started firing into the air, however the police has since denied killing the girl.
The Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi has been unavailable for comments as at the time of filing this report.
UPDATES: In yet another voice note received by matazarising, ODUMOSU was the Police PRO that has lost his voice.
The voice note gave conditions under which, the spiritual attack on the officers will be reversed.
- Declaring Igboho wanted by DSS must be reversed, otherwise all the officers involved will die soon.
- That anyone who dares to help reverse the curse placed on the officers, no matter how powerful that person may think they are will bring upon/transfer themselves and their families, and will ultimately die.
- That all the people arrested at Igboho’s house must be released unconditionally.
- That the invasion of Igboho’s house and attempt on his life was orchestrated from Lagos, and not Abuja.
More Updates to come…
- Covid Apartheid – “instruments of immigration control,” Pres Nana Akufo-Addo
- Monday Lines: The warning from Obasanjo and Jonathan
- BULLYING AT BOARDING SCHOOLS – My Idoani experience
- Celebrating Great Ife At 60
- YOU CAN’T WIN A BATTLE WHOSE SPONSORS ARE YOUR LEADERS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org