by Ademola Adigun
The Leaders, not the People are the problem Nigeria Has.
I am sure you have seen Ndidi and Kelechi proudly celebrating Nigeria after winning the FA cup with Leicester City.
Despite the slur by the many ignorant in leadership and followers, two “Biafran” boys showcased Nigeria’s flag, Nigeria’s music and identified proudly with Nigeria.
Many of us believe in Nigeria, will find an opportunity to celebrate the country.
Our problem is those that lead us. That divide us by their acts of nepotism, use of religion as a basis of governance and lacking understanding on what equity means and why they swore to uphold the constitution.
These moments give me hope that with the right people leading, our agitation for separation will be reduced. When we foster a sense of belonging and joint ownership on all despite our differences.
- Deborah: Soyinka Demands Immediate Sack, Prosecution Of Abuja National Mosque Chief Imam
- AGF Ahmed Idris’ “Blasphemy” Against ASUU and Nigeria
- Democratisation of Ignorance
- 3m Bandits posing as okada riders invade Lagos; they trooped in within two years
- Proposed U.S. law seeks to punish African countries for ‘aligning’ with Russia