by Ademola Adigun
The Leaders, not the People are the problem Nigeria Has.
I am sure you have seen Ndidi and Kelechi proudly celebrating Nigeria after winning the FA cup with Leicester City.
Despite the slur by the many ignorant in leadership and followers, two “Biafran” boys showcased Nigeria’s flag, Nigeria’s music and identified proudly with Nigeria.
Many of us believe in Nigeria, will find an opportunity to celebrate the country.
Our problem is those that lead us. That divide us by their acts of nepotism, use of religion as a basis of governance and lacking understanding on what equity means and why they swore to uphold the constitution.
These moments give me hope that with the right people leading, our agitation for separation will be reduced. When we foster a sense of belonging and joint ownership on all despite our differences.
- Same Old Cruel Lies to Justify Fuel Price Hike
- Fuel Subsidy Removal: Nigerians No Longer Suffering And Smiling Under An Incompetent Man
- Adegoke: Hotels and Risk of Ritual Deaths
- We are in Niger State to establish Islamic Country, says ISWAP, Boko Haram
- A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE CALLED BEDC