Manchester United winger, Antony has said he is not afraid of his future at the Premier League club, amid allegations from three ladies that he attacked them.
Antony’s ex-girlfriend, Gabriela Cavallin, has alleged that the footballer assaulted her on four occasions.
Two more women in Brazil, Rayssa de Freitas and Ingrid Lana have already accused the 23-year-old of physical abuse.
In the light of these claims, Brazil dropped Antony from their squad for the World Cup qualifiers, while United have not taken any action yet as police investigations continue in Manchester and Sao Paulo.
Last month, the Red Devils decided that Mason Greenwood would no longer play for the club again even though he denied allegations of attempted rape and assault, and the Crown Prosecution Service dropped all charges in February.
Greenwood is now rebuilding his career at Getafe.
But Antony, who arrived for £85million from Ajax last year, isn’t worried about his future and remains confident that he will be exonerated.
Speaking on Brazilian TV channel SBT on Friday night, he said: “It’s something that doesn’t cross my mind.
“I know the truth and it will come out. I know many are butchering me, but the truth always comes out.
“United are on top of the whole inquiry. They’re following up and they’re going to keep up.”
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email ad@matazarising.com
LATEST POSTS
-
Tinubu allowed free, fair election that gave Adeleke Osun victory – Wike

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas ABUJA — Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has said Governor Ademola Adeleke won the August 15 Osun State governorship election because President Bola Tinubu allowed the poll to be free and fair. Wike, who spoke on Tuesday during an inspection tour of flood-affected areas in the FCT, dismissed…
-
2027: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, others sign peace accord, vow issue-based campaigns

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas …Obi tells voters to reject violators at polls…Peace Committee warns against hate speech, violence, fake news …INEC: 2027 elections are “competitive job interviews” Presidential candidates and leaders of political parties ahead of the 2027 general elections have signed a National Peace Accord, pledging to conduct issue-based campaigns and reject violence, hate speech,…
-
FAAC: FG, states, LGs share N3.007trn July revenue

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas The Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) has approved the disbursement of a total of ₦3.007 trillion to the Federal Government, the 36 state governments and the 774 local government councils as revenue for July 2026. At a meeting held in Owerri, Imo State, FAAC said the Federal Government received a total of…

