APC defends Tinubu’s drug scandal, says US begs its presidential candidate in viral document that can be downloaded from the publication below.
Festus Keyamo, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council spokesperson, has defended the viral document that linked Bola Tinubu to drug proceeds.
Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the APC, was allegedly linked to drug funds in a viral document that indicated he forfeited the funds to the United States government.
CLICK ON THE FLYER BELOW TO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
But Keyamo, while defending the document on Channels Television on Wednesday, November 9, explained that the funds linked to Tinubu in the US were tax deductions and not drug proceeds as speculated.
CLICK ON THE FLYER BELOW TO GO TO OUR WEBSITE
The APC chieftain went further to say that even the US government was begging the former governor of Lagos state in the document, citing the paragraph stating that Tinubu should not proceed with the case.
CLICK ON THE FLYER BELOW FOR YOUR PROPERTIES IN TEXAS
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
- Alleged money laundering: ‘We airlifted N1.219bn to Fayose for 2014 election’ – Obanikoro
- Pure falsehood – Fani-Kayode slams Oba of Benin, others over Lagos origin
- Oyedepo Issues Warning To Son After Establishing Own Ministry
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org