A Nigerian Soldier has been arrested for stealing and supplying ammunition to Terrorists and Criminal Gangs in Borno State.
Troops of the Nigerian Army’s Operation, ‘Hadin Kai’, caught the soldier identified as Iorliam Emmanuel, who is reportedly working under the 156 task force battalion in Mainok, Borno State.
Emmanuel was nabbed on his way out of Maiduguri. In a video made available to Mataz Arising, the suspect is being strip searched with several bullets falling out of a pouch strapped to his body.
“You see your life? You, you will go and give Boko Haram these things so that they will come and attack us in this camp. Don’t worry. God pass you,” some soldiers were heard saying in the footage.
“All these ones don tey, dey don rust,” a soldier said in reference to bullets that appeared to have been in the suspect’s possession for a while.
The suspect, who is from Benue state, is said to have been handed over to the military intelligence for investigation.
COMMENT: He will probably be released by the boko haram sympathizers in government.
- FULL TEXT: President Tinubu’s First Address At UN General Assembly
- Peter Obi files 51 Grounds of Appeal against the tribunal judgment at Supreme Court, Atiku Files 35
- “How Naira Marley drugs women, have s3x with them and threatens to kill them with Sam Larry” 4G Xbox narrates
- You’ve proved us wrong over Muslim-Muslim ticket — Northern Christians tell Tinubu
- Obasanjo disowns ‘wife’ who apologised to Obas, says he stands by his action
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com