Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), and Yusuf Baba-Ahmed, vice-presidential candidate of the party, visited Aminu Ado Bayero, the Emir of Kano, on Saturday.
Obi, who shared photos of the visit on his Twitter page, said they discussed several issues ranging from the fire incident in a Kano market to the recent flooding in the north, among others.
See pictures below:
- WEEP NOT FOR TINUBU, BUT NIGERIA
- Tinubu harangued in London
- Tinubu’s background claim at Chatham House contradicts sworn affidavit to INEC
- Should we still pray in Nigeria?
- The politics of Osun State
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org