Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), and Yusuf Baba-Ahmed, vice-presidential candidate of the party, visited Aminu Ado Bayero, the Emir of Kano, on Saturday.
Obi, who shared photos of the visit on his Twitter page, said they discussed several issues ranging from the fire incident in a Kano market to the recent flooding in the north, among others.
See pictures below:
- The North and Tinubu’s appointments
- Yoruba Council breaks silence on MohBad’s death as Nigerians await autopsy report
- Why Pastor Bakare? Why are our pastors like this…..?
- Video: Soyinka takes a dig at Obasanjo for ordering monarchs to ‘stand up and sit down’
- RE:THE CASE OF ALLEGED MISSING INTESTINES; SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT – ANPMP
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org