The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode is currently undergoing interrogation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Lagos.
The Former minister has in the last 5 hours been answering questions about his involvement in the forgery and alterations of documents in Lagos.
This was confirmed by the officials of the anti graft agency to Channels Television in Lagos. Also, a source in the EFCC office in Lagos said that the former minister walked into the commission’s office at about 1pm.
The Former minister has been answering questions since about his involvement in the forgery and alterations of documents in Lagos.
The EFCC, according to ICIR, after receiving the defendant’s latest letter, observed the trend Fani-Kayode’s letters had taken in getting adjournments and decided to take a hard look at the development.
The agency observed all the letters were supposedly issued from the Kubwa General Hospital, Abuja, except one issued from the Federal Staff Hospital, Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja.
However, it was gathered that the former minister arrived at the Lagos office of the commission in company of his lawyer around 1 pm.
Fani-Kayode is standing trial over an alleged N4.6 billion fraud before Justice Daniel Osiagor of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
The EFCC had charged him alongside a former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman, and two others on 17 counts of conspiracy, money laundering, and fraud.
- FULL TEXT: President Tinubu’s First Address At UN General Assembly
- Peter Obi files 51 Grounds of Appeal against the tribunal judgment at Supreme Court, Atiku Files 35
- “How Naira Marley drugs women, have s3x with them and threatens to kill them with Sam Larry” 4G Xbox narrates
- You’ve proved us wrong over Muslim-Muslim ticket — Northern Christians tell Tinubu
- Obasanjo disowns ‘wife’ who apologised to Obas, says he stands by his action
JOIN OUR MaTaZ ArIsInG COMMUNITY!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Our newsletter gives you access to a curated selection of the most important stories daily.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via:
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org