My good brother, Wole Arisekola asked the following questions, please if you can assist him, kindly do ####I woke up this morning with the following thoughts on my mind;
1. What suddenly happened to the Bring Back Our Girls movement? Have the girls returned?
2. Why has Dasuki not gone back to court to face charges for his “monumental” fraud since he was granted bail last year? Does bail mean all charges have been dropped forever?
3. Those who promised that they will expose the sponsors of boko haram as soon as they get into power, what are they still waiting for? Are the sponsors still elusive? 5 years down the line, we haven’t heard the name or prosecution of any sponsor.
4. Where is Sadiq Ogwuche, the mastermind of the nyanya bombing and Kabiru Sokoto who was apprehended for the Suleija Catholic church bombing? Where are they?
5. When boko haram members “repent” and get rehabilitated, do they not mention their sponsors? Also, how do we monitor them to be sure they don’t go back to rejoin the terrorists?
*6. Where are we on the sensational NDDC/off mic exposure? Are the people just going to get away with such monumental fraud as exposed?
*7. What is the outcome of EFFC’s investigation into the alleged multi billion naira financial misappropriation & embezzlement by the Chairman & Commissioners of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission and illegal use of Commission’s money, against President’s directive, to buy expensive luxury cars for themselves and their spouses?
8.Where are we on the Magu issue? Is he still on suspension or has he been removed? Was he found guilty or was it just a set-up?
9. When will we see the report of the NNPC audit that was promised to be done within the first 6months?
Anyone with sensible answers to any or all the above is invited to help out. I want to emphasize the SENSIBLE please…
- Nigerian men killing their Nurse wives in the US
- Stop Going To Abeokuta, Obi Taunts Tinubu
- For mocking Tinubu’s health, Melaye & Okowa are “imbeciles” – Keyamo
- For peace and progress: Dissolve this marriage of inconvenience?
- Watch the moment Dino Melaye falls on stage at PDP rally to troll Tinubu
JOIN OUR MaTaZ ArIsInG COMMUNITY!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Our newsletter gives you access to a curated selection of the most important stories daily.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via:
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com