Stop Killing Bandits, They Are Victims Too—Sheikh Gumi (SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BANDITS, SAB) you heard & read the term first on matazarising.
Popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has said killing bandits will only worsen the security situation in the country.
He stated these during an interview with The PUNCH on efforts to rescue the kidnapped pupils of Tegina Islamic School, Niger State.
The bandits had demanded N200 million from the victims’ parents, which was later reduced to N150 million. Gumi said despite efforts to get the pupils out, the bandits were adamant in their financial demand.
He said, “But we are trying to talk sense to them that these are just innocent schoolchildren. We don’t even have any idea of the condition of the children. We are just saying these are young children trying to study and they did nothing, so why are you trying to take dirty money from their families?
“This (kidnap of Islamic pupils) actually proves to the nation that the bandits are not really indoctrinated, they are just looking for money and I think that this is a good prognosis”.
Let’s have a look at some of the Chronicles of woes of these bandits (Terrorists)!!!!
- Bandits attacked a Missions base, kidnapped the Missionary’s wife. After impregnating her, they released her back to her husband.
- A group of bandits invaded a community and went away with some of the villagers. After a long negotiation, there was an agreement to pay ransom to the tune of millions of Naira. After the funds were painstakingly gathered over a long period, the ransom was paid only for the bandits to claim that the ransom fell into the hands of rival gang.
- A group of bandits sacked some communities. When the rainy season was approaching, they reached out to the bandits pleading that they allow them return so that they can cultivate their farmland. The bandits placed a heavy fine on them as condition to return to their community.
- Missionaries’ kidnap and ransom payment has become so common. Hundreds of Millions of Naira have been paid as ransom in the last few years to free Missionaries. Traveling on Nigerian roads for ministry has become very dangerous.
Nigeria Missions bleed!!!!
Why the security agencies have not invited this man for questioning is beyond the comprehension of the normal human mind, or better still cooling off his heals in detention. Why is this government demonizing Nnamdi Kanu whose style I am not a fan of, and Sunday Igboho, who are both fighting for the liberation of their people but calls Gumi, a bandit, a hero?.
Why is Buhari looking the other way? And some would want Nigerians to believe that Buhari is not an ethnic bigot with an agenda? To such people, please, excuse those with such sentiments and beliefs as all these blatant rub it in your faces behaviors, the actions and inactions of the likes of Gumi, and that of Buhari points to that conclusion; that they are bandits and sympathizers of bandits/terrorists.
Please join Nigeria to raise a lamentation to heaven for Divine intervention.
- Tinubu 2023: TVC News Broadcast was Doctored, It’s Fake
- Deborah’s Murder – God bless Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, GO, OPM Church
- Monday Lines: The North’s tadpoles and Deborah Yakubu
- Lynch Mob, Broken System
- El-Rufai withdraws Kaduna delegates pledge to Tinubu, says Amaechi stronger aspirant
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org