Who is President Buhari? Let’s take a look back at these:
Below are 10 intriguing headlines in the past, make an overview where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can we make meaning out of them?
1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North – Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” – South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
6. FG is setting our killers free – soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
You be the Judge.
Oh God, have mercy on Nigeria!
- Covid Apartheid – “instruments of immigration control,” Pres Nana Akufo-Addo
- Monday Lines: The warning from Obasanjo and Jonathan
- BULLYING AT BOARDING SCHOOLS – My Idoani experience
- Celebrating Great Ife At 60
- YOU CAN’T WIN A BATTLE WHOSE SPONSORS ARE YOUR LEADERS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com