Published by Ayo Dada
We seek peace and not war but hear this. We will NOT go down without a fight. We will NOT vanish into the night.
If those that are charged by the Constitution to defend and protect us refuse to do so, no force on earth or in hell can stop us from protecting and defending ourselves.
We will NOT allow these accursed foreign invaders and barbaric terrorists that have plagued and blighted our land to impose their will and have their way.
We will NOT be anybody’s ritual Sacrifice. We will NOT go down quietly like lambs to the Slaughter.
We will NOT be meek and mild and allow ourselves to be liquidated, exterminated, subjugated or enslaved.
We will resist the evil that seeks to wipe us off the face of the earth with all the might, strength and power that God has given to us.
We would rather die than submit, bow or capitulate to their barbarous tyranny.
Call them bandits, killer herdsmen, terrorists, Jihadists Cow-lovers or whatever you choose: these enemies of God and humanity that have butchered and raped our compatriots and that have pillaged, robbed and occupied our land must be confronted with the full force of the Nigerian people.
For the sake of our children and our children’s children we must ALL come together as one, defend ourselves, fight them and send them back to Niger, Chad, Mali or wherever they came from or better still send them to hell where they belong.
There is no place for bloodthirsty terrorists in our nation.
- Insecurity: Northern Elders Forum “hypocritical” in criticizing Tinubu
- COP28: Jamboree, profligacy or serious business?
- Ooni of Ife Visited Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele in Kuje Prison? Monarch Opens Up
- Shettima justifies N15 billion budgeted for his official residence, says Peter Obi suffering from post-election trauma
- Nigeria: At least 85 people killed in ‘mistaken’ army drone attack