A Nigerian man, Young C, has spent 23 hours buried alive in a coffin as part of a daring challenge.

Providing updates on his Instagram account, he assured his followers of his well-being, even though there’s shortage of water.
He said, “Guys, I am still alive, I am still fine, I am okay. A lot of you might think something has happened, but nothing has happened, I am fine.
“My problem is just that I have run out of water, I might be forced to drink this (my urine). Guys, I am fine.
Young C began the challenge on Wednesday, aiming to be buried alive for 24 hours. He had earlier shared a video to debunk any suspicions of a hoax and announced plans to livestream his experience from the coffin at night.
He shared a video from inside the coffin, demonstrating that his camera and light were still operational, and expressed his unwavering determination to successfully complete the challenge.
This challenge is reminiscent of a similar feat by American YouTuber Mr Beast, who buried himself alive for 50 hours two years ago to raise awareness about deforestation. Mr Beast recently attempted to break his record by spending 7 consecutive days buried in a coffin, successfully completing the challenge despite its physical and mental toll.
He cautioned viewers against attempting such stunts due to their potential dangers.

WhatsApp Community
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
Support MATAZ ARISING’ journalism of integrity and credibility.
Good journalism ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
We ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email ad@matazarising.com
-
2027: I’ll restore fuel subsidy if elected — Atiku

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), has promised to restore the petrol subsidy if he wins the 2027 presidential election. Atiku made the pledge during an interview on Wednesday while questioning the use of funds he said were saved following the removal of the subsidy. He said…
-
2027: Why I chose to run with Obi — Kwankwaso

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas Former Kano State governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has explained his decision to run on the same presidential ticket with Peter Obi ahead of the 2027 general elections, saying their partnership is driven by the need for a different approach to governance. Kwankwaso, who is seeking the vice-presidential ticket alongside Obi on the platform…
-
Nigeria’s federal government moves to decriminalise attempted suicide

MaTaZ ArIsInGDallas, Texas In Nigeria, where mental health issues remain largely stigmatised, the federal government has plans to decriminalise attempted suicides. Trying to take one’s life is currently punishable by up to one year in prison under the colonial-era Criminal Code, while the Penal Code provides for up to a year in jail, a fine,…

