BREAKING: Federal High Court Abuja today, 20th May 2022, Approved the hearing of Suit seeking for REFERENDUM to determine the fate of different Nations in Nigeria and Adjourned the Case to 20th October 2022 for hearing and judgments
Details: The ongoing referendum suit introduced by the Coalition of Northern Group CNG in a bid to let every nations in Nigeria make decision on whether to leave Nigeria or stay has just concluded its hearing at the Federal High Court today being 20th May, 2022.
The presiding judge, Justice Inyang Ekwo has given attention to the suit by granting requests by various lawyers who arrived the court to represent their nations.
Nations including the Igbo Nation, Ijaw Nation, Yoruba Nation, Arewa Nation etc were all duly represented.
On granting applications joining the Igbo Nation as a defendant in the referendum case, the court adjourned the hearing to 20th October, 2022 for further hearing and judgments.
Victor Onweremadu Esq, Felix Jonathan and other lawyers including an Igbo elder were there to represent the Igbo Nation.
Credits: Umuchiukwu Writers Reporting.
- 2023: US EMBASSY DENIES TINUBU VISA, AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HEADS TO CHATHAM HOUSE
- Northern Christian, Muslim Leaders adopt Atiku for 2023 election
- We don’t hold Tinubu’s health condition against him -Datti Ahmed
- Buhari govt a colossal failure – Nigerians rate APC’s chances in 2023
- WHERE WILL PDP GET ITS VOTES IN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email firstname.lastname@example.org