President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Jaji Olola Abdulganiyu as the Controller General of the Federal Fire Service (FFS). His appointment was made effective on April 22, 2022.
This was contained in a statement by Hajia Aisha Rufai, the Secretary of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) on Tuesday.
Until his appointment, Abdulganiyu was the Deputy Comptroller General in charge of Administration and Supplies in the FFS.
Abdulganiyu commenced his career at the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing as Higher Technical Officer in 1991.
Abdulganiyu was born on the 13th of August 1965 to the family of Alh. Umar Olola Jaji in Ilorin, Kwara State.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained in 1999 and he is married with children.
He took over from Karebo Samson who was appointed the Acting Controller General of the Service in December 2021.
- Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria – MURIC
- U.S. Embassy in Nigeria vows to address visa challenges
- 1,411 Dubai contingents: ‘Nigeria has more people living in poverty than China’ – Peter Obi slams Tinubu
- Lagos, Abuja demolitions: Ohanaeze kicks
- Economic Downturn And The Blame Game
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com