Yet many Africans will not see or note the racist undertones in these comments.
They will continue to swallow the rubbish the western press and governments dish out!
- The BBC
“It’s very emotional for me because I see European people with blue eyes and blonde hair being killed” – Ukraine’s Deputy Chief Prosecutor, David Sakvarelidze
- CBS News
“This isn’t Iraq or Afghanistan…This is a relatively civilized, relatively European city” – CBS foreign correspondent Charlie D’Agata
- Al-Jazeera (of all channels)
“What’s compelling is looking at them, the way they are dressed. These are prosperous, middle-class people. These are not obviously refugees trying to get away from the Middle East…or North Africa. They look like any European family that you’d live next door to.”
- BFM TV (France)
“We are in the 21st century, we are in a European city and we have cruise missile fire as though we were in Iraq or Afghanistan, can you imagine!?”
- The Daily Telegraph
This time, war is wrong because the people look like us and have Instagram and Netflix accounts. It’s not in a poor, remote country any more. – Daniel Hannan
- ITV (UK)
“The unthinkable has happened…This is not a developing, third world nation; this is Europe!”
- BFM TV (France) (again)
“It’s an important question. We’re not talking here about Syrians fleeing…We’re talking about Europeans.”
- “To put it bluntly, these are not refugees from Syria, these are refugees from Ukraine…They’re Christians, they’re white. They’re very similar [to us]” – explaining why Poland is accepting refugees.
AFRICA, FIX AFRICA, THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU!
- 2023: US EMBASSY DENIES TINUBU VISA, AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HEADS TO CHATHAM HOUSE
- Northern Christian, Muslim Leaders adopt Atiku for 2023 election
- We don’t hold Tinubu’s health condition against him -Datti Ahmed
- Buhari govt a colossal failure – Nigerians rate APC’s chances in 2023
- WHERE WILL PDP GET ITS VOTES IN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER NOW
TEXT AD: To advertise here – Email email@example.com